How much distilled white vinegar do u put in the bath to treat yeast infection?

Q. Please help. I'm gonna take a bath with the white distilled vinegar to help treat my yeast infection. I need to know how much I put in there. How full the bath tub should be. Also has anyone tried this? And did it work? Please and thanks!

A. Take lots of acidophilus capsules and wash with water and vinegar with a washcloth rather than a bath of vinegar. Use about 1 cup of vinegar in your laundry and NO fabric softener. Also, it souds gross, but a friend told me about it and it worked quite well (if you catch it soon enough) - put a pad on your panties and coat yourself (within reason) with unflavoured and natural, unsweetened yogurt. If it is bad enough though (the OMG I an't stand this pain!!) then go get some antifungal medication.

How to safely treat yeast infections during pregnancy?
Q. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and went to my midwife today. She just looked and said she thinks i have a yeast infection. She didn't send anything to the lab or anything...She wrote me a prescription for Monistat but since I have Medi-cal , the pharmacy gave me a generic 7-day treatment. On the instructions, it says only use during pregnancy when CLEARLY necessary.

My question is, is it safe to use? How far do I apply the cream?

Also, can it cause miscarriage ? I"m very worried.

A. If you have a yeast infection it's necessary. The generic is the same as the name brand just with a different name. It's safe to take and your midwife WOULD NOT have given you the medicine if not ok to take. Many women get yeast infections in pregnancy and it's MUCH safer and better for both you and the baby to get it cleared up.

What kind of yogurt treats yeast infections?
Q. I believe I may have a yeast infection, and I found out that yogurt can sometimes help treat it. Does it have to be plain yogurt, vanilla yogurt, or will any work? I believe I have some Greek yogurt, but I'm not sure if that will work or not.

A. They say plain unsweetend yogurt. The kind with live and active cultures in it. I get mine from health food stores

How to treat yeast infection effectively?
Q. I am 32 years old. I have been suffering from yeast infection since i was 25 years old.
I have been to the doctor almost every 6 mths for the past 7 years but this recurring yeast infection never seemed to go away.
I have also tried over the counter medication such as cream and unrinary alkaliniser such as Citravescent but i can't seemed to get rid of yeast infection.
Pls help! I need a permanent cure.

A. Hi Grace,

I was in the exact same position as you about a year ago. I was equally frustrated because on the itch and hated this recurring yeast infection.

I've tried many products from doctor and pharmacists but all efforts failed. Luckily, I came across this product that not only get rid of yeast infection, but also reveal the root cause of the my problem!

From that day onwards, i realized that drugs from doctor or products sold over the counter is basically meant for on-going use and not to permanently eliminate the problem.

If you really serious in getting a permanent cure,
go to www.treat-yeast-infection.com now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers