Does anyone know a natural cure for a female yeast infection?

Q. I am tired of using monostat, because I feel that it has to be bad for me in some way, and I want a natural cure.

A. You need to avoid all yeast and sugar products ......... sugar will literally feed the yeast overgrowth allowing it to flourish......... ditch the alcohol and sodas and diet sodas too if you drink any .....and pump up your intake of fresh filtered water to at least 2 - 3 litres per day ..... antiobiotics, especially broad - spectrum antiobiotics will also kill the helpful bacteria which you need for a healthy gut ........ supplement with a good quality probiotic to rebalance gut flora ......... eat more alkaline forming foods such as leafy and green vegies, cold water fresh fishes such as tuna, salmon, sardines and whiting, organic nuts and seeds such as almonds and brazil nuts........ all these foods are rich in magnesium and will thus encourage the production of hydrochloric acid in your tummy aiding in digestion and effective elimination ........ eat organic brown rice and quinoa (prounounced keen ~ wah) as they are both a rich source of the B complex of vitamins and will provide you with the carbs you need for sustained energy and the quinoa is also rich in calcium and iron .......... Avoid sugars such as honey, molasses, fructose, maltose, lactose and fruit juices ...... avoid artificial sweetners and foods containing brewer's yeast - ie - alcohol such as beer, wine, brandy, whiskey, rum, ciders and root beer.... avoid baker's yeast ie ~ breads and rolls and pastries .... avoid mushrooms ... avoid fruits and vegies with any sign of mold growth on them .... avoid fermented beverages and condiments including mayonnaise, ketchup, pickled vegies and pickles, salad dressings (use lemon and olive oil instead), soy sauce and vinegar .... avoid all types of hard cheeses which are a pretty good source of mold.... avoid processed and smoked meats and fish, including hot dogs, sausages, luncheon meats etc....... these meats are processed with sugar, spices, yeast and other preservatives .... avoid canned bottled or frozen fruit and vegie juices cos they have loads of sugar and are commonly made from overripened or damaged produce; generally the skin of the fruit contains surface mold and rotten spots, which are pulverised into the juice... avoid dried fruits.... avoid coffee & tea as much as you can as caffeine will aggravate yeast overgrowth..................... you don't need to use medications to kill a yeast overgrowth ..... simply eliminate their food source and they will disappear on their own ...... if you normalise the bacterial flora in the gastrointestinal tract you will feel much better and in most cases won't need drugs â¥

hope this helps a bit

peace 2 u

is there any natural cures for a yeast infection?
Q. I am 7 weeks pregnant, and I think I've come down with a yeast infection due to the changing of hormones. Until I see my doctor is there anything I can do for it that would not put my baby in jeopardy?

A. Eat lots of yogurt. I had a very painful yeast infection at about 37 weeks pregnant. I put ice packs on the outside of my underwear and ate a half gallon of yogurt (yeah it was attractive). Once I talked to my ob, she assured me the monistat cream was safe to use externally.

What is Holistic system cure for Tinnitus ringing in ears acne yeast infection psoriasis hemorrhoids etc?
Q. I have never heard the term holistic cure.

A. Hi, you can try one of the natural treatments available on the Internet - some of them do actually work. For my psor. I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and they then stay clear for months on end.
Try it: Champori is available online without prescription and comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.
Abi

How long does it take for a yeast infection to cure?
Q. I used a one day treatment, and it's been three days, and there's an awful lot of white discharge still. But the itching and burning have gone away. The box said it could take up to three days to clear, and I am on my third day. Is this normal?

A. It really depends on what your diet is like and how many antibiotics you have taken in the past. It is normal for it to take a little while for the meds to kick in. After it is gone you need to try prevention.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers