Will an untreated yeast infection cure itself or cause bigger problems?

Q. I was taking antibiotics for an infection in my eyelids and ended up with a yeast infection (happens to me every time I take amoxicillin). I cannot afford to buy the cream to treat it, period. Because you can buy the cream OTC now, my insurance company will not cover with a prescription. Will it eventually go away on it's own?

A. Just ask your MD to write for rx only diflucan. An untreated yeast infection will not cure itself.

yeast infection cure with no yogurt or meds?
Q. How do you help stop the itch/discomfort when you are out of the medication that did not work and there is no yogurt in the fridge? Any of you girls have any home remedies?

A. Home remidies for yeast: Garlic, White vinigar or bleach. Both deluted in water of course. Like a tablespoon in a 8oz. glass of water. Bleach cant be taken internally but the rest can.

Are there any good yeast infection cures?
Q. This is very embarressing, but I think I have a a year infection. Been looking at yeast infection cures on the internet, but there is so much stuff that is recommended that I dont know what to do.

It isn't too bad, but it is uncomfortable. I'd rather not go the doctor if I can take care of it myself.

Thanks for any help!

A. I had a really bad yeast infection about 6 months ago. It burned like crazy, much worse than the 2 other times I had mild ones.

My friend recommended this good guide on it - I was able to treat with with name natural remedies, and didn't have to go to the doctor or anything. I got the guide from this site:

http://www.theyeastinfectionsolution.com

Definitely would recommend it. After I followed all of the advice i was able to cure it in 2 days. All the recommendations are natural, too, which was a plus.

How can you tell when I yeast infection is curing?
Q. I'm a 14 year old virgin and I think I have a yeast infection because I had some itching and a little bit of a fishy smell. So I went to my doctor and he prescribed me this pill that I take orally.I took it about 2 hours ago and now my vulva is itching badly.Is this a sign that it is clearing up because it wasn't itching before I took the pill and if not, then can you tell when it is curing?

A. Okay if you smell fishy that isn't a yeast infection that's something different like a Hygiene issue.

The itching is a symptom of a yeast infection. DO NOT SCRATCH IT.
If he gave you a diflucan or an antifungal pill it should clear up in a day or two.

KEEP THE AREA DRY AND CLEAN! This will help with the itching.

To prevent a yeast infection in the future eat a lot of yogurt, stay away from a lot of sugar, don't wear your pants too tight and try to keep the area as dry and clean as possible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers