What USA kind/brand of yogurt to eat and use on yourself for yeast infection?

Q. I have no insurance. I get yeast infections quite often..I think it's from my high sugar intake. I go to the store and see all these different flavored, high grams of sugar yogurts! I don't recall ever seeing a "plain yogurt" What kind is the best to use for relief of a yeast infection and best kind of eat to avoid them?

Thank you in advance.

A. There is plain yogurt. I buy mine out of Walmart. It's the Great Value brand that comes in 6oz container cups or you can buy the 32oz size container. Dannon brand also has plain yogurt in the 32oz container. They both contain L.acidophilus, the good bacteria. Look very hard because almost every time I go to buy some they're almost sold out. That's probably why you never see it. There are many women suffering from the same thing. So I'm sure we're all buying the same product.

How Long Does It Take For Yogurt To Remove Yeast Infection?
Q. I put plain yogurt (with active culture) around my vulva and inside my vagina with a tampon, to get rid of a yeast infection the natural way. A couple of hours later, I do feel relief.

But how long will it take for the yeast to be complete vacant from my vagina, and when will my skin completely restore itself?

A. If it's working, keep using it for at least 3 days. If it comes back, you should buy Monistat 7 instead.

I heard plain yogurt is ok to use as treatment for yeast infection?
Q. I was told by a friend that it's ok to insert plain yogurt inside if you have a yeast infection & that it'll help cure or treat it. Is this true?

A. Yes buy natural yoghurt . Works a charm

How long does it take for yogurt to make a yeast infection go away?
Q. I have had it for a ridiculously long time because I don't wanna tell my dad and I don't live with any women. And don't tell me to go to the doctor, I know I should. Anyway, I have had it for longer then you could imagine and its really bad. Im so uncomfortable. And are there any other home remedies that would work? Or what is the best working medication at a store? Thanks!

A. Go to the store and buy the 3 day treatment its near the pads and tampons, The 1 day treatment is harsh I wouldnt suggest it. Just go through self checkout so its not embarrassing. You can get it for like 10 dollars. I get yeast infections all the time. this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers