Who's had good luck with the at home yeast infection treatment by Natures Cure?

Q. I purchased the one day treatment package the includes the vaginal cream and tablets that you take by mouth. The box says it clears most yeast infections. My yeast infection is mild, also. Just curious if it clears and about how long it takes to see improvement. Thanks !

A. Most yeast infections can be treated at home with natural methods such as plain yogurt(eat or Insert some into the vagina), bathing with vinegar(so be careful), drink a lot of water, etc. Here are good articles about the truth of this infection and success stories of how to treat a yeast infection naturally. It's very useful for you.

Don't worry!

Human yeast ear infection at home treatments?
Q. My boyfriend doesn't have health insurance and can't afford medial care.

He has what seems like excessive ear wax, so I took a sample to work (I am a vet tech) and found yeast when I looked at it under the microscope. Does anyone know any over the counter or non-prescription treatments? How can we prevent it from re-occurring?

A. get an over-the-counter antifungal that is made for athletes foot and swab some into the ear. I get yeast infections in my belly button and this works. His ear canal structure must be such that water traps in it easily. He needs to take some cotton balls or something and make sure that his ears are completely dried out when he gets out of the shower.

Is There A Quick at-home treatment for a yeast infection?
Q. I was recently put on antibiotics for an infection after getting my teeth worked on. NOW I have a yeast infection! grrrr
Anyway, looking on the internet only tells me things I can't do. Like apple cider vinegar, monestat, etc. Basically, things that cost money, and I am so broke at the moment. I can't even afford food at the moment..ok that has nothing to do with it...
Is there ANYTHING, I can try to even just help relieve this insane itching? Just till I can get a few bucks to get rid of it?
I tried sleeping without panties on last night and it felt weird, but did not help what-so-ever.
Any help is appreciated in advance.

A. Hi, I'm a doctor from NY city. It's very easy. All instruction about your question here. http://freeclinic.notlong.com/AAdrZ9f

What is a good at home treatment for pregnancy induced vaginal itching?(not yeast infection or std!)?
Q. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I never experienced vaginal itching before, although I am aware that pregnancy raises the PH balance and can cause it. It is not a yeast infection, already ruled out by my Dr. and I'm certain it's not an STD because I've been w my husband for 11 years. So that being said I would appreciate any good comments from women who have been pregnant and had this symptom and found any way to relieve it!! This is causing me to not want to be intimate w my husband because I'm afraid it will hurt. I try not to scratch because it only leads to pain but I'm only human...it itches I scratch! Help?!

A. Diaper rash cream! That stuff is amazing! Also if you shave or wax down there don't do it for a week or 2 it just irritates and makes it much worse




Powered by Yahoo! Answers